Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Dunston's Domain - Episode 2

 Hey hey! Hope everyone has had a great week. Back with episode 2. Everyone knows I'm all about being productive so I think this new Google Chrome feature really helps me to do that.


The video is for anyone who has a million tabs open or find it difficult to quickly find the page you are looking for in the moment. 


As always if you have questions about the feature, anything else, or possible topics for future videos. Please send me an email or comment below and I'll do what I can to help you out. Also if you have a cool feature or tip that you use that saves time please pass it along or reach out. TOGETHER WE CAN ACHIEVE MORE! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Media/Tech Updates - week of June 7 (Pt. 2)

Media Center and Makerspace this week These spaces are closed for students this week. If your students need a device or items from the Maker...